Job ID 13-11023
Location Tanzania – Dodoma
Reports To Administrative Coordinator
MSH is seeking to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual as an Administrative Assistant for the Tanzania Technical Support Services (TSSP) Project, a President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)-funded project in Tanzania.
• S/he will provide transport and logistics support in booking staff, and consultants travel and accommodation. Coordinating appointments, meetings, preparing, disseminating materials & information
• Act as the face of the organization and provide full coverage of the front desk and the duties associated with it such as receiving and making calls, visitors, deliveries and any dispatches.
• The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining MSH office facilities to ensure that they are operating efficiently and in optimal condition.
• S/he will provide administrative support ensuring the availability for office utilities, office supplies & office consumable items & store management and ensure that MSH facilities are operating efficiently and in optimal condition.
• The administrative assistant will work closely with Administrative Coordinator and Senior Procurement Specialist to support with procurement roles as delegated.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideas candidate should have a graduate degree in Business Administration or related course, atleast two (2) years handson experience in Administration, logistics and front office Management. S/he should have basic knowledge in procurement.
Experience in working with CDC funded projects and knowledge of applicable regulations will be an added advantage. S/he should have basic understanding of key aspects of administration, procurement, accounting, creating and analyzing journal entries.
In addition, s/he should be proficient in relevant computer applications which includes word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentations (Microsoft Office applications preferred); and a willingness to learn new software packages.
The successful candidate needs to be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. S/he should work with minimal supervision with ability to work independently and in a team.