Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
About The Unit
Tanzania is duly registered company under the Laws of Tanzania as a
subsidiary of Fertilizers Holdings AS. with headquarters in Dar es
Salaam. The aim is developing a market concept that increase the number
of farmers using fertilizer in Tanzania including better knowledge in
plant nutrition, improved distribution and logistics. One of Yara
investments in the country includes the construction of a 40 KT bulk
terminal near the port of Dar Es Salaam which handles importation of
bulk fertilizer, packaging and sale in Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of a Degree in Finance; post-graduate studies
- Broad understanding of financial reporting requirements.
- Intermediate level or Finalist CPA
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SUN,SAP)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Finance and Accounting function within a multinational company
- Cash and Bank Accouting
rigorously that the cash collected from customers are correctly
supported and deposited on the bank accounts without delay .
- Timely bank payment uploads and checking wires for validity.
- Responsible for monthly interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report.
- Debtors Ledgers
- Process all journal entries and adjustments related to customer accounts and cash payments.
- Ensure allocation of all customer payments to respective release dispatch instructions in Sun System.
that an accurate receivable ageing is available on a weekly basis for
collection purpose and all cheque payments are remitted.
TRA EFD values on daily basis and issue a reconciliation report at
month end while updating VAT return and submit the same before the due
- S upervise the maintenance of the fixed asset records to
ensure that all group and legal requirements are met and CEP for all
projects are up to date
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Competent in advanced microsoft office applications.
Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages.
The deadline for submitting the application is 09th November 2020.