Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|Pristine 4th Media|
Are you self-motivated and has a passion for media and communication? Are you a self-starter and internet savvy? Then this opportunity is yours.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: 1 year
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Pristine 4th Media is seeking a Social Media Management Intern. The position is available for 3 months with employment opportunities post-internship for a successful candidate. Pristine 4th Media is a locally owned and operated media agency dedicated to assisting non-governmental organizations in Tanzania. We specialize in the development and production of organizational content to enhance their communication with different stakeholders.
- Create content and best practices
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content
- Brainstorms campaign ideas
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
- Assists in creating performance reports
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of leading social media platforms (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.) and viral content as well as knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members
- Must be extremely resourceful with a “can-do” & “I’ll find a way” attitude
- Comfortable using Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides), excel, Powerpoint, MS word
- Video production experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Dar es Salaam, Mbezi Beach.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Application: October 30th, 2020.